The CINCH Power Meter utilizes spindle-based power paired with our highly adaptable EC90 SL Crankset giving you the flexibility to evolve your setup to your needs. Racing 1x for CX? Done, 2x for road? Simple.
Changing from 170mm cranks arms to 172.5? You don’t have to buy a new power meter, just move the spindle.
Fitting EC90SL to a mountain bike BB shell? Consider the 134mm MTB spindle. With an easily-accessible 400+ hour rechargable battery, The CINCH Power Meter only adds 65g to the EC90 SL’s industry-leading lightweight crankset, providing you cadence readings and calculated pedal efficiency in a clean and protected spindle. And with the CINCH App, you can check battery levels, install updates and calibrate your power meter on the fly.
• Power Accuracy +/- 2%.
• Cadence & pedal efficiency data
• Dual BLE / ANT+ radio for head unit compatibility
• Battery life over 400h ,USB rechargeable
• Works with 1x or 2x configurations
• CINCH Power Meter App compatible with iPhone and Android
• Just 65g more than standard 129mm road spindle
• Easton & Race Face CINCH crank system compatible
• 134mm mountain spindle also available
• Factory installed & calibrated
POWER ACCURACY: +/- 2%
DATA TRACKING: Cadence & pedal efficiency data
CONNECTIVITY: Dual Bluetooth low energy technology / ANT+™ radio for head unit compatibility
POWER SOURCE: Battery life over 400h & USB rechargeable
COMPATIBILITY: Utilizing EC90 SL CINCH for 1x or 2x configurations
SOFTWARE CINCH: Power Meter App for iPhone or Android
INTERFACE: Easton & Race Face CINCH crank system compatible
OTHER SPINDLES: 134mm mountain spindle available