Shred Ready - Serviced in house
Don’t trust just anyone to work on your mountain bike suspension. Book your service with the professionals at Fox Factory today so you can get back to riding right away.
FOX and Marzocchi Fork Service
- Thorough inspection of fork for wear and/or damage.
- Complete teardown and rebuild of damper, including new seals and oil.
- New dust wipers and foam rings.
- Air spring assembly rebuild, including new seals.
- Lower leg fork bushings replaced at extra cost, if deemed necessary
Understanding the costs
Fox Factory only uses approved replacement parts. If you require new parts, you may incur costs up to $65 in additional replacement parts. Any more, and we'll let you know.
Prices may vary depending on parts required beyond standard servicing & may change without notice
- FOX Shocks; Float (Inline) - $229. Float (Reservoir) $259.
- Proprietary Shocks; Canyon Shapeshifter - $169. Trek DRCV RG/Thru- Shaft/ReAktiv- $279. Scott Nude - $279. Cannondale Gemini - $279. Specialized Brain - $329
FOX and Marzocchi Shock Service
- Thorough inspection of shock for wear and/or damage.
- Complete teardown and rebuild of damper, including new seals, oil, and nitrogen recharge for models requiring it.
- New air seals, if applicable.
- New eyelet hardware is available upon request at an additional charge.
FOX & Race Face Post Service
- Complete overhaul of seatpost internals.
- All seals replaced.
- Damper re-bled with new damper oil.
- Some common issues may be remedied by the consumer, please reference the Transfer Troubleshooting Guide.